The Original Hose Tower
This brick and limestone stepped gabled station was designed by G. Fred Crosby in 1898. When it was finished, the aerial ladder from the village and the Engine 2 from the Devotion Street station were moved here. The huge wooden doors were replaced in 1947. An addition was made on the first floor in 1951. This station stills retains its original hose tower.