April 3, 2017
333 Washington Street
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
March 13, 2017, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 111
March 13, 2017, 7:30 PM @ Town Hall - Room 214
March 13, 2017, 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM @ School-Brookline High
March 13, 2017, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 310
March 13, 2017, 7:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 103
March 13, 2017, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Town Hall - Room 408
Sanctuary City Policy Working Group Agenda
Monday, March 13, 2017 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Brookline Town Hall– 4th Floor Conference Room
1. Welcome and introductions. (1 min)
2. Approval of 2/27/17 minutes. (2 mins)
3. Discussion regarding Board of Selectmen vote on ICE detainer policy. (7 mins)
4. GARE Webinar Report Back by Chief Diversity Officer (5 mins)
5. Discussion of policy regarding victims and witnesses to crime. (25)
6. Discussion of ICE Raid policy. (20 mins)
The Working Group may hold a vote on any agenda items.
Time permitting, public comment will be taken at the end of the meeting or during the meeting at the chair’s discretion. 1 minute per comment or at the chair’s discretion. Members of the public are encouraged to sign up for comment prior to the commencement of the meeting.
The public is welcomed and encouraged to attend. Please be advised that the room only fits 15 people.
Please contact Anthony Naro with any questions ahead of the meeting: naroh
November 17, 2016, 7:00 AM - April 1, 2017, 7:00 AM