Protect the public health and safety of the Town of Brookline by providing quality municipal solid waste services and environmental programs that are safe, efficient, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible.
Purchase a Rain Barrel This Spring!
Volunteer as a Compost Monitor!
We are seeking interesting members of the public who want to get involved in volunteering at the high school or the Lincoln school. Compost Monitors will educate students during lunch on proper composting and waste disposal methods, as well as maintain the waste bins to reduce contamination. If you would like to volunteer your time and support our commitment to composting please contact Chaimaa Medhat, Assistant Recycling Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use The New We Recycle Brookline App Below:
Don't forget to download the App, search "We Recycle Brookline" in the App Store.
Programs and services include the following:
- Automated single-stream recycling collection
- Solid Waste curbside collection
- Residential curbside yard waste collection
Municipal Service Center
870 Hammond St.
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Katie Weatherseed (she/her)Zero Waste Program Manager
Chaimaa Medhat (she/her)Asst. Recycling Coordinator
- When is my trash and recycling picked up?
- Where does my trash and recycling go?
- How do I get a blue recycling cart?
- What happens if my collection day falls on a holiday?
- What do I do with my hazardous waste?
- What do I do with my hazardous waste in the winter?
- Are there any restrictions on what I can put in my trash?
- What are special pickups?
- Who do I call if I see illegal dumping?
- What should I do with yard waste?