Street Opening, Occupancy & Curb Cut Permits

To request a permit application, send an email to [email protected], or stop by the Administrative Office, located on the fourth floor of the Town Hall. Be sure to include the type of permit, name of contractor, and date of work, at minimum, in your message.

Open Permit

Required for any project involving excavation, or digging into the ground, at any location on public property

Occupancy Permit

Required for any project that involves equipment, storage and moving containers, or a dumpster occupying the public way.

Curb Cut

Required when creating an access point to the public way from private property.