217 KENT STREET
Project Name: 217 Kent Street
- Initial Proposal: Renovating 17 units and constructing 73 new units in a 6 story building. Includes 44 parking spaces.
- Applicant: New Kent Street LLC
- Location: 217 Kent Street
- Status: At this time, no permit has been granted for the proposal. If you have any questions, please call the Planning Department at 617-730-2130 or email Maria Morelli, Senior Planner, email@example.com
NOTE: The official mechanism for notification in accordance with the Open Meeting Law is the Town Calendar not this web page. Visit the Town Calendar for hearing agendas.
- December 24, 2019: Applicant submits application for Comprehensive Permit to ZBA.
- New deadline to open hearing:l March 1, 2021
- The Applicant is in the process of revising the plans initially submitted with the Application. When the Town receives the revised plans, they will be posted on this page.
ZBA Application and Public Hearing Documents
First hearing to be scheduled
Applicant Plans, Reports, Studies by Date
December 24, 2019
Independent Peer Reviews
Building and Site Design
Board and Staff Reports
Project Eligibility (PEL)
In the Project Eligibility stage, Applicants must obtain approval from the subsiding agency before they may submit a ZBA application for a comprehensive permit.
3 - Subsidizing agency issues approval for site eligibility.
2 - Select Board Hearing on PEL: 11/12/2019
1 - PEL Application: see below attachments