108 Centre Street
Project Name: 108 Centre Street
- Initial Proposal: 54 age-restricted (62+ yrs) residential rental units (six stories of residential over ground floor communal space for total of seven stories; 100% affordable; no parking spaces
- Applicant: Hebrew Senior Life Inc.
- Location: 108 Centre Street
- Status: ZBA APPLICATION submitted June 4, 2021
- Staff Contact: Maria Morelli, Senior Planner, email@example.com
- Submitting Comments: Submit comments to ZBA at firstname.lastname@example.org.. Public comment at public hearings is scheduled at the discretion of the ZBA.
KEY DATES: The official mechanism for notification in accordance with the Open Meeting Law is the Town Calendar not this web page. Visit the Town Calendar for hearing agendas under Board of Appeals. The Agenda has the Zoom link and information for attending Virtual Public Hearings.
Hearings are held virtually via Zoom. Zoom links are in the agendas posted to the Town Calendar.
- June 4, 2021: ZBA Application Submitted to Town
- July 12, 2021: Hearing opening
- July 27, 2021 at 8:30 am: ZBA Site Visit at 108 Centre (public invited to observe - no testimony taken)
- August 30, 2021 at 7 pm: Hearing (arch peer review)
- Sat January 8, 2022: Deadline to close hearing
ZBA APPLICATION SUBMITTED: June 4, 2021
- Full Application
- Architectural Plans (extracted)
- Stormwater Management Report
- Civil Engineering Drawings
Peer Review Reports
Reports from Town Departments and Boards
Transcripts and Video Recordings
July 12, 2021: Transcript | Video Recording https://bit.ly/3B04i11 Password: +idi7NDJ
Project Eligibility (PEL) Stage: Prior to ZBA Application
Proposal: 54 age-restricted (62+ yrs) residential rental units; 100% affordable; no parking spaces
- Submit comments for Town's Letter on PEL to Alison Steinfeld, Planning Director: email@example.com
- Date of Select Board Hearing: May 11, 2021 (see Town Calendar for Zoom Link)
- Notice of Hearing to Abutters