Please upload a small sketch diagram of your property. It should include the following:
- House footprint (layout position of your house in relation to the street and sidewalk from above)
- Location of above ground and below ground power lines and gas or water lines (if known)
- Existing trees, shrubs, garden beds, fences, or walls
- Existing driveway and walkways
- Existing street trees or neighboring trees including approximate size and height
- Proposed location of Front Yard tree
Diagram may be drawn by hand or computer generated - it only needs to be a sketch, but please be as accurate as possible. Three example property diagrams are included below - please note you only need to submit one diagram.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or cannot submit a diagram at this time, you may submit your sketch separately. Just complete and submit the remainder of this form, and then you may send the diagram either via email to [email protected] or mail it to our office at Tom Brady, Tree Warden, Brookline Parks and Open Space Division, 333 Washington Street, Brookline MA 02445. Be sure to indicate the property address so we can match it to your application. For additional assistance, please contact the Parks and Open Space Division at [email protected].
Town of Brookline Website