The Town Administrator serves as the chief administrative officer of the town in accordance with the Town Administrator Enabling Act (as amended). The Town Administrator provides policy recommendations to the Select Board and implements policies adopted by the board. The Administrator carries out the following tasks:
- Recommends to the Select Board the appointment of most department heads
- Supervises the activities of municipal departments
- Prepares the annual budget and capital improvement plan
- Manages the business and administrative affairs of the town
The Town Administrator’s staff also administers the operation of the Select Board, including the licensing of many business activities and the support for the many boards and committees of the town.
Contacting the Department
Please feel free to contact any of us at any time by email, phone, visit or other means during office hours. We seek to respond to all citizen queries and concerns as quickly as possible.
- Charles Carey, Town Administrator, [email protected]
- Melissa Goff, Deputy Town Administrator, [email protected]
- Devon Fields, Assistant Town Administrator for Operations, [email protected]
- Charles Young, Assistant Town Administrator for Finance, [email protected]
- Tyler Belisle-Toler, Budget Analyst/Grants Administrator, [email protected]
- TBD, Cannabis Licensing & Mitigation Coordinator
- Kate MacGillivray, Senior Clerk/Recording Secretary, [email protected]
- Tiffany Souza, Licensing Specialist, [email protected]