Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
PLANNING BOARD meeting
Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 6:30 P.M.
Virtual Meeting (Zoom)
Register for this meeting (link applicable only to portion of agenda 8:30 pm and onwards):
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Guide to Virtual Public Hearings for Applicants/Public
Materials related to each agenda item can be found at https://meetings.brooklinema.gov/OnBaseAgendaOnline/
1) 6:30 PM - JOINT MEETING WITH MODERATOR’S COMMITTEE ON BFAC RECOMMENDATIONS – link to agenda: https://bit.ly/3rtM1oG
1. Review and discussion of Brookline Fiscal Advisory Committee (BFAC) Recommendations with representatives of the Economic Development Advisory Board.
2. Review and discussion of Brookline Fiscal Advisory Committee (BFAC) Recommendations with representatives of the Planning Board.
2) 8:30 PM - PUBLIC COMMENT ON MATTERS NOT ON THE AGENDA
3) BOARD OF APPEALS CASES (Tentative Zoning Board of Appeals Hearing Date) and relevant Precinct:
8:30 PM 809 Heath Street – Construct new two-family dwelling requiring zoning relief for use. (8/19) Pct. 15
9:00 PM 50 Thorndike Street – Demolish detached garage and construct attached garage requiring zoning relief for setbacks. (9/9) Pct. 9
4) OTHER BUSINESS
5) APPROVAL OF MINUTES