January 18, 2022
Capital Subcommittee Public Meeting
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
TOWN OF BROOKLINE, MASSACHUSETTS
CAPITAL SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, January 18 at 3 pm via Zoom Meeting
There will be a Meeting of the Capital Subcommittee of the Advisory Committee on Tuesday, January 18th at 3 p.m.
Register in Advance for the meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Discussion of Building Department’s Reserve Fund Transfer request for building cleaning services
- Preliminary review of FY 23 CIP
- Status of previous years’ CIP-funded projects
- Current Debt and Debt Service Levels
- Updates on Pierce School, Renovation of Fire Stations, Larz Anderson Rink
- Other business
The public is invited to attend however this meeting is not a public hearing so public comments will not be taken at the meeting.
You can view and download the agenda, register for the meeting using the Zoom joining link, and access related documents on the Town Calendar.
Capital Subcommittee Chairs: Carla Benka [email protected] 617-277-6102 Carol Levin 617-680-1075 [email protected]