June 27, 2022
Police Commissioners’ Advisory Committee, 6/27/2022, 7 PM, Zoom
Monday, June 27, 2022
1. Meeting called to order
2. Approval of the minutes of May 23
3. Public Comment. Comments will also be allowed after each agenda item. Comments limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
4. Introduction of our new Chief of Police, Ashley Gonzalez
5. Discussion and possible vote on the revision of the Complaint Policies and Procedures of Judy Fabricant’s working group with an eye toward presenting it to the Select Board for approval and acceptance.
6. Updates from the other two working groups.
7. Discussion of whether we would have an in-person quorum to be able to meet in a hybrid model on July 25.
8. Adjourn until July 25 at 7:00 pm.