May 8, 2023
Remote via Zoom:
School Policy Review Subcommittee Meeting (remote via Zoom)
Monday, May 8, 2023
The School Policy Review Subcommittee will be meeting on Monday, May 8, 2023, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM (remote via Zoom).
The agenda will include the following:
1. Review and possible vote on Wellness Policy (specifically around physical education).
2. Review and possible vote on Transgender Rights policy.
3. Discussion of Student Safety and Well-Being Policy (E4), School Safety and Security Policy (E27), and Accident Prevention and Emergency Plans Policy (E35).
4. Discussion of developing a PSB Communications policy.
5. Update on Sustainability Panel.
6. New Business.
Meeting Documents are available on the PSB Website. https://www.brookline.k12.ma.us/Page/2087
The online PSB Policy Manual can be found at this link: https://www.brookline.k12.ma.us/Page/156
Members of the public are welcome to send written comments to [email protected] Written comments will be shared with all Policy Review Subcommittee members. If you would like to provide comment during the meeting, please email [email protected] by noon on Monday, May 8, 2023. After signing up, you will receive an email with additional information about how to provide live comment during the meeting.
Members of the public are welcome to view/listen to the meeting at this link:
Or, by phone: +1 669 254 5252 Webinar ID: 161 948 9591 Passcode: 59033078