August 31, 2022
10 Brookline Place Committee Architecture Subcommittee Virtual Meeting (Zoom), Wednesday, 8/31/2022, 7:00 PM
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
10 Brookline Place Committee: Architecture Subcommittee
August 31, 2022
7 - 9 PM via Zoom
Agenda times are approximate and may be reordered. The public may access this meeting via Zoom remote videoconferencing. Contact Meredith L. Mooney at [email protected] if you have any issues registering or joining this meeting.
To participate, use this Zoom meeting link: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_f1YmiA0US_KbAKOlwu7UdA
7:00 pm Subcommittee and committee recap and status update
7:15 pm Review upcoming committee meetings and subcommittee deliverables to inform 10BPC discussions and meeting objectives
7:45 pm Working session to identify a set of general massing preferences
- Review word cloud and presentation from previous meeting
- Identify financial constraints upon height and parking revisions.
- Review potential east-west and north-south sky-plane concepts for mass
- d. Consider type and locations of horizontal breaks in massing (one versus two masses)
- Consider ground level façade recess for retail & common spaces
- Identify locations for public spaces (northwest vs. northeast plaza)
- Review Route 9 sidewalk width (double row of trees per 2 Brookline Place)
8:50 pm Other business, if any.
All materials for this meeting can be found via this link.
The Town of Brookline does not discriminate in its admission to, access to, or operations of programs or activities on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Individuals who are in need of auxiliary aids for effective communication in Town programs or activities may make their needs known by contacting the Town's ADA Compliance Officer. Assistive Listening Devices are available at the Public Safety Building for public use at Town of Brookline meetings and events. Those who need effective communication services should dial 711 and ask the operator to dial the Town's ADA Compliance Officer, Sarah E. Kaplan. You can email Sarah E. Kaplan ([email protected]) or call 617-730-2329 (TDD 617-730-2327) for more information. Town ADA Information