September 28, 2022
CDICR Complaint Committee
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Notice and Agenda of Meeting of Complaint Process Committee
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Join by Telephone:
US: +1 669 254 5252 or +1 646 828 7666
Webinar ID: 161 770 9563
The next meeting of the Complaint Process Committee will be held on Wednesday September 28, 2022 at 5:00PM by Zoom. Members of the Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
- Approval of minutes of the last meeting of the Committee.
2. Consideration of proposed WA 30 for the discrimination complaint process prepared by
Bernard Greene and currently being considered by various committees prior to its presentation to Town Meeting this fall.
3. Status report on proposed regulations under present bylaw.
4. Further discussion of the disposition of WA 12 and 13
a. Timing of refiling
b. Changes in content
c. Brief to answer opponents
d. Marketing/communication plan
5. Other issues/public comments
6. Schedule next meeting
7. Adjourn by 6:30PM