May 3, 2023
PARTICIPATION IN THIS MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Note that registration is only needed to receive information on how to join the meeting and does not preclude an individual’s ability to attend anonymously by telephone. To join the meeting by phone, please call:
Phone Number: 1-646-828-7666
Webinar ID: 161 013 3812
Housing Advisory Board - May 3, 2023 Public Meeting and Public Hearing - 5;30 PM
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
- Approval of minutes from March 15, 2023 HAB meeting
- Continued discussion of Warrant Article 13 (Wu TMM7, Card) and possible vote
- Public Hearings on the Following Warrant Articles for May 2023 Annual Town Meeting:
6:00 p.m. - Public Hearing on Warrant Article 14 (Blood, for Housing Advisory Board)
Public Hearing on Warrant Article 14, the HAB-initiated Inclusionary Zoning amendment to reduce from 19 to 10 units the upper limit of the range of unit sizes within which the developer can opt to make a lump sum cash payment to the Housing Trust in lieu of required 15% onsite affordable units
4. Close Public Hearing - HAB discussion of Warrant Article, possible HAB vote
5. Report and discuss progress of CPA Committee; possible vote on HAB request for allocation of CPA funds to the Affordable Housing Trust.
6. Continued discussion of possible I.Z.-based financial incentive in lieu of current zoning mandate to encourage ground floor retail/commercial use in proposed multifamily housing developments.
7. Updates or new business, as needed