September 6, 2023
Brookline Commission for Women Meeting, 9/6/23, 7PM, Remote
Wednesday, September 6, 2023
BROOKLINE COMMISSION FOR WOMEN
MEETING SEPTEMBER 6, 2023, 7:00 P.M.
(ONLINE VIA ZOOM AND RECORDED)
Click to Join
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose)
+1 646 964 1167 US (US Spanish Line)
+1 646 828 7666 US (New York)
Webinar ID: 160 147 062
1. (7:00 pm) Administrative details:
- Vote to approve minutes from meeting of July 2023.
2. (7:05 pm) Public Comment
- We welcome 3-5 minute comments (depending on the number of speakers) from members of the public on issues not on the regular agenda.
3. (7:10) Potential Events, Projects, and Themes for the 2023-2024 session to vote on.
- Fall 2023: Coat Drive with potential partners (Women Thriving, Oasis group, BHA) (Caitlin)
- Early 2024: Women of the Year and streamlined essay contest for 12 graders with prize/scholarship
- BIG interviews
- BCW Hub- reimagining our social media presence in terms of amplification of other organizations as well as policies, statements, and promotion for our events
- Fall and Spring: Review of TM Warrant articles
- Pay equity
- Reproductive rights
- Domestic Violence
- Community Outreach
- Supporting Women owned businesses
4. (7:45) Liaison choices and partnering for larger tasks
5. (7:55 pm) Updates on seeking an additional commissioner
6. (8:00 pm) Old & New Business
Please note listed times are approximate