View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
Commission for Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Relations
Commissioners: Sandy Batchelder, Malcolm Cawthorne, Jessica Chicco, Joan Lancourt, Bob Lepson, Kelly Race, Kea van der Ziel; Liaisons: Suzanne Federspiel (Schools), Raul Fernandez (Select Board), Lloyd Gellineau (Office of Diversity Inclusion and Community Relations & CDO), Michael Gropman (Police); Emri Muftu (BHS)
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Public Health Building, Denny Room - Lower Level
1. Review and vote on minutes of meeting on 5/15/19 (6:30 - 6:35)
2. Recent and Upcoming events including Food Truck Friday (6:35 – 6:45)
3. Discussion with Raul Fernandez on diversity and inclusion priorities for the town (6:45 – 7:45)
4. Update from CDICR Action and Recruitment working group (Joan & Bob) (7:45 - 7:55)
5. Update on RFP for Warrant Article 26 (Joan) (7:55 – 8:00)
6. Reports from Commissioners, Liaisons, and CDO (8:00 - 8:15)
7. Report from Fair Housing Committee (Sandy) (8:15 – 8:20)
8. New Business (8:20 - 8:30)
Public Comment at discretion of Chair
(Time permitting, public comment will be taken at the end of the meeting or during the meeting at the chair’s discretion. 1 minute per comment or at the chair’s discretion. Members of the public are encouraged to email Kelly Race with any written comments or suggestions relating to the agenda items.)
The Public is welcome and strongly encouraged to attend!