Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Notice and Agenda for Meeting of Fair Housing Committee
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held on Wednesday July 10, 2019 at 6:30PM in the second floor library of the Public Health building. Members of the Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
2. Discussion of a proposed panel on affordable housing in the fall in collaboration with the Housing Advisory Board covering issues raised by Rebecca Mautner and others.
3. Report on Boston Foundation session on Housing Report Card and MSGA paper on multi-family housing.
4. Discussion of whether Brookline should join the CHAPA Municipal Engagement Initiative to support affordable housing.
5. Discussion of whether the Committee should participate in the MSGA program TODrinks to build community support for affordable housing.
6. Review of proposed fair housing video.
7. Other or new business.
8. Adjourn meeting no later than 8PM.