Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Notice and Agenda of Meeting of Fair Housing Committee
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held on Monday September 23, 2019 at 6:30PM in the second floor library of the Public Health Building. Members of the Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
2. Report on TODrinks event held on September 5.
3. Report on HAB application to CHAPA for expert assistance in affordable housing.
Discussion of what the Committee can do to promote diversity in affordable housing if the
grant is awarded.
4. Further discussion of the Committee’s role in development of a 5 year plan for HUD by the
Planning and Development Dept.
5. Report on the proposed fair housing video.
6. New or other business.
7. Adjourn no later than 8PM.