View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
Commission for Diversity, Inclusion & Community Relations
Commissioners: Sandy Batchelder, Malcolm Cawthorne, Jessica Chico, Joan Lancourt, Eloise Lawrence, Bob Lepson, Mariah Nobrega, Kelly Race, Kea van der Ziel.
Liaisons: Sharon Abramowitz, (Schools); Raul Fernandez, (Select Board); Michael Gropeman, (Police): Lloyd Gellineau, (Office of Diversity, Inclusion & Community Relations); Emre Muftu, (BHS).
Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019
6:30pm - 9:00pm
Town Hall, Room 103
1. Welcome to new members (6:30 -6:35)
2. Review and vote on minutes of meeting of Sept. 18, 2019 (6:35-6:40)
3. Discussion of Select Board Appeal of Gerald Alston Civil Service Commission decision (6:40 - 7:05)
4. Discussion and vote on WA#19 Permitting Accessory Units to increase supply of Affordable Housing (7:05 - 7:25)
5. Discussion and vote on WA#20 Permitting Micro Units to increase supply of Affordable Housing (7:25 - 7:55)
6. Discussion and vote on WA#9 Creating a Real Estate Transfer Tax to fund more Affordable Housing (7:55 - 8:15)
7. Discussion and vote on WA#30 Creating a Community Engagement Plan (8:15 - 8:35)
8. Discussion and vote on WAs #26, 27, 28 Related to Renaming of Coolidge Corner School (8:35 - 9:00)
Following a 5-minute presentation of the warrant article by the petitioner, and 5 minutes of public comment, the Commission will discuss and vote on whether or not to endorse the warrant article, and assign a Commissioner to speak at Town Meeting in support of said article with whatever edits the petitioners accept for their final motion.