View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
Surveillance Technology and Military Equipment Study Committee
Thursday, October 10, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Select Board Conference Room (6th Floor of Brookline Town Hall)
1. Selection of person to take minutes.
2. Vote to approve minutes of July 25, 2019 and September 12, 2019.
3. Follow up discussion re comparisons of surveillance laws
4. Further discussion private surveillance technologies – discussion of elements of report
section on private surveillance
5. Evaluation and management of emerging surveillance technologies (e.g., police safety
app, face recognition, and others) – further discussion of IT questionnaire – review and discussion of language for report describing the problem
6. Possible preliminary recommendations
7. Additional matters presented for study.
8. Future meeting schedule(s).