View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 13, 2019
School Committee Conference Room Town Hall 5th Floor
6:30pm to 8:30pm
1. Approve Minutes of Oct. 23, 2019 Public Hearing Meeting (3 minutes) All
2. Debrief of our WA Hearing meetings (10 minutes) All
a. What did we do well?
b. What did we learn?
c. What do we need to do differently next time?
3. Discussion and Possible Re-Vote of Articles 24 (Citizen Complaint Procedure) and Article 25 (Facial Recognition)
4. Chair's Update (7 minutes) Joan
a. meeting with Patrick Dober (BHA)
b. LWV breakfast
d. meeting with Andy Lipson (Police Chief)
e. GARE HR and GARE IT
5. ODICR - 3 Current Challenges (20 minutes) Lloyd
a. The Challenges
b. Implications for CDICR work
6. Finalize New Role of Commission Liaisons (15 minutes) All
a. Discuss and vote
b. Task Force to create and schedule presentations
7. Launching of Community Engagement Committee (10 minutes) All
a. Temporary Chair - Mariah
b. Outreach & Inclusive Brookline
c. Tenant Councils
8. Affordable Housing/Fair Housing Committee Update (5 minutes) Joan/Bob
a. CHAPA LITE
b. Dec. Convening of Steering Committee
9. Employment Committee Update (5 minutes) Kelly
a. Next Dept.
10. Liaison Updates (15 minutes) Liaisons
c. Select Board
d. High School
11. New Business (10 minutes)