Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
BROOKLINE COMMISSION FOR WOMEN: SUPPORT SUBCOMMITTEE
MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 11am
(ONLINE VIA ZOOM)
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 254 5252 or +1 646 828 7666
Webinar ID: 161 570 5422
1. (12:00pm) Review of the Calendar through June 2021 and welcome to new subcommittee members
2. (12:05pm) Public Comment
3. (12:10pm) Review of Minutes
4. (12:15pm) Review of 12/16 virtual event
5. (12:30pm) Discussion of virtual events in 2021, including program outlines, norms, and partnerships (including Women Thriving)
6. (12:40pm) Other subcommittee assignments and projects, including community-crowdsourced resource (list of art/lit/film/blogs/podcasts on women’s issues), DV concerns, Brookline CE Plan, women-led book club
7. (12:55pm) New Business
Please note that listed times are approximate.