Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
HOUSING ADVISORY BOARD
January 20, 2021
5:00 – 7:00 pm
DUE TO THE ONGOING HEALTH EMERGENCY, PARTICIPATION IN THIS MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS.
Register for this meeting by following this link: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_AoGePATZQ3eH7Nf0uRmugA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Note that registration is only needed to receive information on how to join the meeting and does not preclude an individual’s ability to attend anonymously by telephone. To join the meeting by phone, please call:
Phone Number: 1 669 254 5252
Webinar ID: 160 065 6935
1. Approval of minutes from HAB meeting December 16, 2020
2. Update on Brookline’s current Subsidized Housing Inventory and 40B/IZ projects currently under review or in construction
3. Update on Inclusionary Zoning By-law and next steps
4. Update on Hebrew Senior Life – Select Board Committee formed to explore rezoning of 108 – 120 Centre Street
5. BHA Colonel Floyd Project – Application for Project Eligibility/Site Approval submitted to DHCD
6. Update and Discussion of new 40B project seeking Project Eligibility – 83 Longwood Ave.
7. Updates (As Time Permits):
The Town of Brookline does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. Individuals who need auxiliary aids for effective communication in programs and services of the Town of Brookline are invited to make their needs known to Lloyd Gellineau, Town of Brookline, 11 Pierce Street, Brookline, MA 02445. Telephone (617) 730-2328; TDD (617) 730-2327; or e-mail email@example.com