Brookline Restaurants, We Want You!
Get your business in front of thousands of Brookline residents for only $50!
Brookline Day is your chance to showcase your cuisine to new and returning customers.
This year’s food area will be located on Babcock Street – between Harvard Street and John Street – to give you more area to set up.
Join the fun and register today! Click Here for the registration form.
Brookline Day is a large community event that involves many Brookline Town agencies, businesses, and partners, and is headed by the Brookline Recreation Department.
Following the success of the 2022 event, we are excited to be returning to Coolidge Corner for 2023!
This year is going to be our biggest and best year yet! We are planning the best vendors, games, inflatables, trucks, food, face painters, bands, prizes, and special activities, that we can find.
Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Location: Coolidge Corner
- Mini Town Hall, Sponsor & Vendor Tables: Harvard Street (between Beacon Street and Stedman Street)
- Main Stage: Harvard Street and Stedman Street
- Touch-A-Truck: Florida Ruffin Ridley Harvard Street entrance
- Kidz Zone: Florida Ruffin Ridley athletic field and basketball courts
- Wellness Stage: Intersection of Harvard Street and Babcock Street
- Food Area: Babcock Street
You can find out more by visiting our website: BrooklineDay.com. Updates to the website will be made frequently between now and September 10th. Please stop back by regularly for the latest information and documents.
We'll see you soon!
BROOKLINE RECREATION DEPARTMENT
133 ELIOT ST.
BROOKLINE, MA 02467