The Brookline Health Department's final 2015 Seasonal Flu Clinic will be held on Sunday, November 15th at the Devotion School from 11:00am-2:00pm. Flu Clinics are open to Brookline residents (adults, seniors, and children) ages 6 months and older.
· Sunday, November 15th, Devotion School, 345 Harvard Street from 11:00am-2:00pm
· There is no charge for the vaccine
· All persons (6 months and older) should receive the vaccine each year
· Please bring all health insurance cards with you to the clinic
· Wear loose-sleeved clothing
Please call the Brookline Health Department at 617-730-2336 for questions or further information.
Download the Seasonal Flu Clinic Flyer for a printable version of this information.