Additional list of Phases 2, 3, and 4 businesses and activities announced:
- This afternoon, Governor Baker announced an Executive Order adding additional business types to Reopening Phases 2, 3, and 4. A detailed list of these businesses and activities can be found here.
- The Order also permits all Phase 2 enterprises, including retail, to begin preparations to safely resume operation in anticipation of the start of Phase 2.
- Mandatory safety standards, recommended best practices and a checklist for retail businesses are also now available here.
- Further requirements for the safe resumption of amateur youth and adult sports and outdoor dining were also provided.
- Visit Reopening Massachusetts for details.
Brookline’s Small Business Relief Grant Program launches on June 5:
On Friday, June 5, the Town of Brookline will open applications for its Small Business Relief Program, which will provide grants of up to $15,000 to eligible Brookline businesses impacted by COVID-19. Applications will be processed on a weekly basis for as long as fund are available. Brookline businesses are encouraged to participate in the Town’s weekly virtual town hall meetings with the Brookline business community to learn more and participate in Q&A about the Small Business Relief Program.
June 4th Virtual Town Hall Meeting for Brookline Businesses and Nonprofits:
Tune into this week’s Virtual Town Hall meeting to learn more about the launch of Brookline’s Small Business Relief Grant Program. Join us this Thursday (and every Thursday) morning at 9am via Zoom videoconference:
Storefront Sign Program:
Request a #shopbrookline storefront sign for your business today! Storefront signs, which are 18x24 inches and free to Brookline businesses, are now available. Request a sign for your storefront here. Learn more about this initiative here.