PHASE THREE OPENING MONDAY
Governor Baker announced this afternoon that Phase 3 - Part 1 will begin Monday, July 6th, including:
Also starting on Monday, indoor gatherings will be limited to 25 people or eight people per 1,000 square feet, whichever is less. Outdoors, enclosed gatherings are limited to 100 people or 25 percent of the area, whichever is less.
For all guidance, orders and updates related to the Commonwealth’s reopening plan please visit: www.mass.gov/reopening
STATEWIDE SMALL BUSINESS RECOVERY SURVEY
Small businesses (business with fewer than 500 employees) are the backbone of local economies, and how they come out of this crisis is a crucial part of reopening. Your responses, combined with others, will help inform policy makers’ throughout Massachusetts with decisions about what support small businesses need as they reopen. At the end of the survey, you will have a chance to provide your email address for a chance to win one of five $100 Visa Gift Cards. So make sure to complete the whole survey!
This survey should take less than 10 minutes of your time. Your answers will only be analyzed together with other responses, and will never be used to identify you personally. If you would prefer to take this survey in a language other than English, you can select a translation using the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner of the screen.
This survey will be open for a short period of time. Please respond as soon as possible. If you have questions or comments about this survey, please contact Rich Parr at The MassINC Polling group at [email protected] or (617) 224-1628. To begin the survey, please click on this link:
TAX HOLIDAYS & DELAYED COLLECTION DATES
- Think about organizing with your business community to take advantage of the annual sales tax-free weekend on August 29-30th.
- In case you missed it, hotel room occupancy, meals & sales taxes from February through July are now not due until September 20th
FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Post & repost photos of outdoor seating, open signage, and other local actions to welcome customers back, safely - follow us on Instagram @brookline_planning
- Post photos of customers and employees in action - show them what a safe experience looks like now days
- Ask your customers to tell us how they’re feeling about shopping right now and what would make them more comfortable doing so - have them take this Brookline Chamber of Commerce survey: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07eh5ud57vkbsbyws8/start
UPCOMING INFORMATIVE EVENTS
Phone: +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 886 4446 5341
For a comprehensive list of updates and resources, visit the Town’s Business Resources and Information site.