News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/27/2022 12:14:00 PM to 6/5/2022 12:05:02 AM.
Public Works Announcements
Posted on: May 25, 2022
[ARCHIVED] DPW HPAYT Trash Amnesty Week!
DPW HPAYT Trash Amnesty Week! May 31st- June 4th !
- Residents are allowed to put out excess bags of trash next to their waste carts.
- Due to the holiday, trash will be delayed by one (1) pick up day.
- Bulky items must be scheduled for pickup. To schedule a pickup, please call: 617-730-2156.
- Household hazardous waste and flammable materials are NOT permitted.
- Hazardous Waste is accepted every Tuesday between May and October at 815 Newton St, from 7:30am - 12:30pm weather permitting.