Small Business Weather Related Sales Losses
Baker Administration Seeks Federal Relief for Weather Related Losses
Governor Baker is working to secure federal relief for Massachusetts businesses which are trying to recover from losses incurred during the recent stretch of unprecedented bad weather. In an effort to assist the Baker Administration, business groups and chambers are reaching out to their membership to gauge the impact on businesses across the state.
Please take a minute to respond to this brief confidential survey.
Responses are requested by noon on Monday, March 2, 2015. Thank you for your time and input.
Here is a preview of the survey questions. You must click this link to take the actual survey to have your answers register.
1. Contact Information (Optional)
2. Type of Business
3. Annual Sales
4. Number of Employees
5. Weather Related % Change in Sales from January 26-February 22 (use +/- to indicate your increase or decrease):
6. Weather Related % Change in Payroll from January 26-February 22 (use +/- to indicate your increase or decrease):
7. On average, what is your percentage of payroll as compared to your average sales?
8. What percentage of income are your employees without due to weather related sales reductions and business interruptions?
9. How best can government assist your company in recovering from weather related losses?