How do I get an irrigation meter (second meter)?
You must 1st hire a licensed plumber, who must obtain a permit from the Building Department. The plumber will be responsible for purchasing and installing the required equipment as referenced in the regulation for the installation of irrigation meters. All work must be completed in accordance with the State Plumbing Code and Town of Brookline Building Code.

Show All Answers

1. I am selling my house and need to obtain a "final read" on my water meter, what do I do?
2. Where is my water meter?
3. Who is responsible for my water service line?
4. Who do I contact when I have a question about my bill?
5. How do I check for leaks in my home?
6. Who do I contact in the case of a water emergency?
7. Does the Town test the water?
8. How do I get an irrigation meter (second meter)?