Fans and other championship attendees will go through security screening prior to entering the championship grounds and will not be allowed to bring any of the items listed below. To expedite admission into the championship, it is recommended that all prohibited items are safely stowed prior to arriving at the championship. Please be sure to read the following list of prohibited items carefully:
- No Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No Explosives and/or Fireworks of any kind
- No Tablets and/or Computers (mobile devices smaller than 7" are permitted, subject to mobile device policy)
- No Drones
- No Selfie Sticks
- No Cameras (point and shoot, film, or DSLR) or Video Cameras (other than Monday through Wednesday for personal use only)
- No Noise-Producing Devices (including portable speakers)
- No Backpacks, Briefcases, Purses and/or Bags larger than 6" W x 6" H x 6" D in their natural state NOTE: Transparent/clear plastic hand and shoulder bags no larger than 12" W x 12" H x 6" D are permitted.
- No Signs, Posters, Banners and/or other Sports Paraphernalia or Memorabilia
- No Food and/or Beverages except for medical or infant needs
- Water Bottles (32-ounce size or less, no glass) are permitted provided they are empty upon arrival
- No Glass, Coolers, Aerosol Cans and/or Spray Bottles except for medical or infant needs NOTE: Personal-care items (3-ounce size or less) are permitted.
- No Pets (other than service animals as defined by the ADA assisting disabled individuals)
- No Lawn Chairs and/or Oversized Chairs
- No Ladders and/or Step Stools or other similar items
- No Bicycles allowed inside admission areas or on the championship grounds
- No other items or actions deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the USGA and/or Championship Security Personnel, in their sole discretion
NOTE: The USGA reserves the right to amend the List of Prohibited Items at any time to provide a safe and secure Championship.