Site plan review process must be followed with applicable review of DPW-Engineering, Water & Sewer Divisions as required.
- Determine age of sewer/drain service and material of water service. Reach out to DPW-Engineering for records.
- Sewer/drain service pipes that were constructed before 1950 must be lined or replaced from the house to the main in the street. Proposed work to the sewer/drain service pipes must be indicated on the site plans.
- Existing water services that are not copper shall be replaced with copper from the building to the main. Proposed work to the water service must be indicated on the site plans.
- Make a submission for Site Plan Review through Accela including the flowing documents:
- Completed Site Plan Review Checklist
- Completed Application
- Site plans showing proposed work
- Letter by an engineer stating existing sewer and drain services are acceptable for the proposed renovations and that they are connected correctly.