View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
January 16, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Public Health Building - Denny Room
Commission for Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Relations
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Public Health Building – Denny Room (Lower Level)
1. Review and vote on minutes of meeting on 12/12/18 (6:30 - 6:35)
2. Follow up on discussion with Police Chief Andrew Lipson (Jessica) (6:35 – 7:05)
3. Recent and Upcoming Events and Meetings (7:05 – 7:20)
4. Reports from Commissioners, Liaisons, and CDO (7:20 - 7:30)
5. Report from Outreach & Education Committee (Sean) (7:30 - 7:40)
6. Report from Employment Diversity Committee (Kelly) (7:40 – 7:45)
7. Report from Fair Housing Committee (Sandy) (7:45 - 7:55)
8. Discussion with Larry Onie on the culture of bullying in our Town government (7:55 – 8:20)
9. New Business (8:20 - 8:30)
January 22, 2019, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Public Health Building – Library, 2nd floor
January 28, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Notice and Agenda for Meeting of Fair Housing Committee
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held on Monday January 28, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the second floor Library of the Public Health Building. Members of the Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Approval of the minutes of the December 2018 meeting of the Committee.
2. Discussion on impediments to affordable housing with Andre Leroux, Executive Director of the MA Smart Growth Alliance. Mr. Leroux was recruited by Joan Lancourt to share his expertise in affordable housing with the committee.
3. Report on fair housing video.
4. New business.
5. Adjourn the meeting no later than 8PM.