November 28, 2022
Police Commissioners Advisory Committee, 11/28/2022, 7 PM, Zoom
Monday, November 28, 2022
- Approval of the minutes of September 29 and October 24, 2022
- Public Comment. Comments will also be taken after each agenda item, limited to that item. Comments limited to two minutes per speaker.
4. Michael Keaveney to speak about morale among BPD officers and employees
5. Finalize changes to civilian complaint procedure to implement PCAC recommendations in assessment report approved by Select Board
6. Report on Civilian Feedback Survey responses received since last meeting; continue discussion of how to spread information about availability of survey.
7. Working Group on Equipment violation policy and postcard notice: Paul Yee
8. Working Group reviewing sections of BPD policy manual:
-- Karen Ambrose/ Ron Wilkinson: Responding to Individuals with Mental Illness
-- Kristan Singleton/ Kimberley Richardson: Juvenile Operations
-- Paul Yee/ Scott Ananian: Investigatory Stop and Frisk/ Threshold Inquiry
9. Next meeting 12/26 – officially a holiday – should we reschedule?