September 6, 2023
HOUSING ADVISORY BOARD - SEPTEMBER MEETING
Wednesday, September 6, 2023
HOUSING ADVISORY BOARD
Public Meeting to be held remotely via Zoom
September 6, 2023, 5:30-7:30 pm
Zoom Registration link: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_YqyQZaWZQ-exOUZzfd-Tyw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via zoom.
You are not required to participate via zoom. To join the meeting by phone, including to join anonymously by phone, please call: 1-646-828-7666 or 1-669-254-5252; Webinar ID: 161 415 7077
Note that items may be taken out of order; all time approximate.
- Approval of August meeting minutes, as available
- Brookline Community Development Corporation funding request for a Social Safety Net. Presentation by BCDC; HAB discussion.
- Discussion and potential vote on proposed amendment to Zoning By-Law Section 4.08, Affordable Housing Requirements, recommending removal of provision that eliminates all optional Trust Fund payments for Harvard Street corridor projects (related to the MBTA-Communities Act)
- Progress report on creation of Cash Payment Standards & Guidelines (Inclusionary Zoning)
- updates from Staff & Committee Members, including, but not limited to:
- Nexus study (potential payments from commercial development for affordable housing)
- 32 Marion Street development (BHA)
- Three recent resale homeownership lotteries
- Other business, if any.
HAB Meeting Materials: https://www.brooklinema.gov/DocumentCenter/Index/3524
If you need reasonable accommodations or modifications related to this notice, please contact Sarah E. Kaplan, ADA Compliance Officer at [email protected] or call 617-730-2329.