Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Notice and Agenda of Meeting of Fair Housing Committee
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held on Thursday June 13th, 2019 at 6:30PM in the second floor library of the Public Health Building. Members of the Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
2. Viewing of the fair housing video if available.
3. Discussion of the article on waiver fees for housing developers posted by Rebecca Mautner. What position should the Committee take on this issue?
4. Follow up discussion on the proposal of Andre Leroux to build affordable housing constituencies by organizing social events.
5. Discussion of what fair housing issue(s) the Committee should tackle next.
6. New business.
7. Adjourn the meeting no later than 8PM.