Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
HOUSING ADVISORY BOARD
October 7, 2020
6:00 – 8:00 pm
DUE TO THE ONGOING HEALTH EMERGENCY, PARTICIPATION IN THIS MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS.
Register for this meeting by following this link: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_zH8C8H2DQDyhf5jIC19yzA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Note that registration is only needed to receive information on how to join the meeting and does not preclude an individual’s ability to attend anonymously by telephone. To join the meeting by phone, please call:
Phone Number: 1 669 254 5252
Webinar ID: 160 735 3788
The Housing Advisory Board will hold a Public Hearing on the Following Warrant Articles:
1. Warrant Article #27 – Allow Micro Unit Dwellings in SC, T, M, L, and G Zoning Districts with No Parking Requirements (submitted by Michael Zoorob, et al)
2. Warrant Article #34 – Resolution Regarding an Increase in Housing and Inclusive and Climate Friendly Zoning Strategies in Brookline (submitted by Jeff Wachter, et al)
3. Warrant Articles #9, #10 and #11 – Amend the Town’s By-Laws to address and regulate Short Term Rentals and to Enforce Short Term Rental Regulations (submitted by Select Board)
Updates (as time permits)
1. Building a Better Brookline event – October 18th 5:00 p.m.
2. Housing Production Plan – next steps
3. Kent-Station Street Senior Affordable Housing – Negotiating Committee
4. BHA RAD projects at 61 Park Street, 90 Longwood Ave. and Colonel Floyd.
5. Affordable Senior Housing Project at 370 Harvard Street (2Life) – tenants have begun to move in.
The Town of Brookline does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. Individuals who need auxiliary aids for effective communication in programs and services of the Town of Brookline are invited to make their needs known to Lloyd Gellineau, Town of Brookline, 11 Pierce Street, Brookline, MA 02445. Telephone (617) 730-2328; TDD (617) 730-2327; or e-mail at email@example.com