Calendar module icon


Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!

October 7, 2020
7:00 PM
Register for this hearing at
Brookline, MA 02445
Facebook Twitter Email

ZBA (Virtual) Public Meeting: 1180 Boylston 40B Mod. at 7 pm

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Town of Brookline, Massachusetts




Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 7 pm

Register for this hearing at

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the Zoom meeting. Note that registration is only needed to receive information on how to join the Zoom meeting and does not preclude an individual’s ability to attend anonymously. Options are available to join the meeting by phone. Guide to Virtual Public Hearings

1180 Boylston Street c.40B

Administrative Decision to determine if the requested changes are insubstantial or substantial, pursuant to 760 CMR 56.05(11):

Application to Modify a Comprehensive Permit (40B) granted in 2017 and modified in 2019 to construct a 6-story mixed-use building with 50 age-restricted residential rental units, ground floor retail and 70 underground garage parking spaces. (Precinct 15, Zoning G-1.0)

Proposed changes:

1.     Update driveway width in conditions to match driveway width on 2019 ZBA approved plans

2.     Update waiver from demo delay bylaw to include 612-614 Hammond on 2019 ZBA approved plans

3.     Alternative back-up method for garage ventilation

4.     Replace lobby transit screen with smartphone app

For plans and other documents:

For additional information or questions, please contact Maria Morelli, Senior Planner, Planning Dept. at or 617-730-2670

The Town of Brookline does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities. Individuals, whom are in need of auxiliary aids for effective communication in Town programs and services, may make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA Compliance Officer. Those who need effective communication services should dial 711 and ask the operator to dial the relevant Town Department.