Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
September 12, 2018, 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 308
September 12, 2018, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Town Hall - School Committee Meeting Room
September 12, 2018, 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 214
September 12, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 310
September 12, 2018, 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM @ Town Hall - Room 215
Board of Assessor's Meeting Town Hall Room 215
September 12, 2018, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
September 12, 2018, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
September 12, 2018, 1:00 PM @ Council on Aging - Room 103
September Council on Aging Meeting
September 12, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Public Health Building - Denny Room
September 12, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 408
September 12, 2018, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ Town Hall - School Dept. Small Conference Room
September 12, 2018, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Brookline Town Hall
MEDICAL PANEL MEETING - In accordance with M.G.L. c. 41 §100B. the Medical Panel will convene to consider reimbursement of certain medical expenses submitted by retired Town Police Officers and Firefighters.
1) Vote to move into Executive Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(1) (to discuss the physical condition or mental health of an individual) for the purpose of considering submissions by retired Town Police Officers and Firefighters pursuant to M.G.L. c. 41, s. 100B, for indemnification of medical-related expenses they incurred arising from the condition for which they were retired.
2) Review and possible vote to approve previous meeting minutes.
3) Review and possible vote to reimburse retired Town Police Officers and Firefighters for medical expenses they submitted for indemnification.
4) Vote to conclude Executive Session.
This meeting will be held in the Law Library at the Office of Town Counsel on the 6th Floor at Town Hall.
September 12, 2018, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM @ Town Hall - Room 408
MEETING OF THE CEMETERY TRUSTEES
333 WASHINGTON STREET
CONFERENCE ROOM 408
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2018
8:30 AM Welcome and Approval of Minutes
8:35 AM Sign Deeds
8:40 AM Walnut Hills Cemetery Trust Fund Review and Discussion
• Jeana A. Franconi, Town Treasurer
• Dave Javaheri, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Group
9:10 AM Walnut Hills Cemetery Update
9:20 AM Other Business
9:30 AM Adjourn
• December 12, 2018
September 12, 2018, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM @ Town Hall Selectmen's Hearing Room
September 12, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 103
All times approximate and may be taken out of order. Agenda items listed as a Public Hearing will be taken up no earlier than the time noted. The downloadable version of this agenda includes meeting materials.
7:00 pm Short-term rentals (e.g., AirBnBs) – Review of existing policies, enforcement, and potential public safety concerns.
7:30 pm Public Hearing and potential vote on Special Town Meeting Warrant Article: Demolition Delay General By-Law Amendment
8:00 pm Zoning Recodification – Review of project objectives and role of ZBLC
8:30 pm Additional ZBLC Topics as time permits –
Warrant Articles related to Transit Overly District Zoning By-Law Amendment and Hancock Village; Site Plan Review, Climate Resiliency Policy Audit
8:45 pm Administrative Items – Review and approve 2/28/18 meeting minutes; set regular meeting schedule; review Open Meeting Law, Conflict of Interest training.
8:55 pm Other Business, if any.