Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
May 30, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS- Cancelled
Notice and Agenda of Meeting of Fair Housing Committee
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held on Thursday May 30, 2019 at 6:30PM in the second floor library of the Public Health Building. Members of the
Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Approval of the minutes of the meeting of the Committee on April 23, 2019.
2. Viewing of the fair housing video if available.
3. Discussion of the article on waiver fees for housing developers posted by Rebecca Mautner. What position should the Committee take on this issue?
4. Follow up discussion on the proposal of Andre Leroux to build affordable housing constituencies by organizing social events.
5. Discussion of what fair housing issue(s) the Committee should tackle next.
6. New business.
7. Adjourn the meeting no later than 8PM.
May 30, 2019, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM @ Trustees Room
May 30, 2019, 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM @ Town Hall - Room 103
May 30, 2019, 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM @ School-Driscoll
May 30, 2019, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM @ Town Hall Selectmen's Conference Room
May 30, 2019, 7:00 PM @ School-Brookline High
Town Meeting Files
May 30, 2019, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM @ Town Hall Selectmen's Hearing Room