View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 6, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS-Cancelled
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held on Tuesday August 6 2019 at 6:30PM in the second floor library of the Public Health Building. Members of the Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Approval of the minutes of the meeting of the Commission on July 10, 2019.
2. Report on TODdrinks event scheduled in September.
3. Discussion of the Town’s application to join CHAPA prepared by the HAB and supported by the Committee. What is our role in developing a stakeholder's coalition?
4. Discussion of our partnering with Roger Blood and the HAB regarding affordable housing issues raised by a town meeting member.
5. Report on the proposed fair housing video.
6. Other business.
7. Adjourn no later than 8PM.
August 6, 2019, 5:00 PM @ Town Hall Selectmen's Hearing Room