Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
September 23, 2019, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM @ Town Hall - Room 111
September 23, 2019, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 111
September 23, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ Town Hall - Room 308
September 23, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Notice and Agenda of Meeting of Fair Housing Committee
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held on Monday September 23, 2019 at 6:30PM in the second floor library of the Public Health Building. Members of the Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Approval of the minutes of the meeting of the Committee on August 21, 2019.
2. Report on TODrinks event held on September 5.
3. Report on HAB application to CHAPA for expert assistance in affordable housing.
Discussion of what the Committee can do to promote diversity in affordable housing if the
grant is awarded.
4. Further discussion of the Committee’s role in development of a 5 year plan for HUD by the
Planning and Development Dept.
5. Report on the proposed fair housing video.
6. New or other business.
7. Adjourn no lat
September 23, 2019, 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
Agenda for CDICR By Laws Task Force
Monday, Sept. 23, 2019
Public Health Building- Library
1. Revise the Commission Liaison Roles and Responsibility document as per the suggestions made at the full Commission meeting on Sept. 18.
2. Determine what else needs to be done, if anything to achieve our goal.
September 23, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ Trustees Room
September 23, 2019, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Public Health Building - Small Conference Room
September 23, 2019, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ Town Hall - School Committee Meeting Room
September 23, 2019, 6:00 PM @ Town Hall - School Committee Meeting Room
September 23, 2019, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM @ Town Hall - Room 103