Please follow this link to Learn how to run and participate in remote meetings
Public Link: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_JZZZDBhLTUqYXpqCvft2iw
Or call: +1 646 828 7666
Webinar ID: 160 247 6426
1. Meeting called to order
2. Approval of the minutes of April 25
3. Public Comment. Comments will also be allowed after each agenda item, limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
4. Annabel Lane, BPD social worker will describe her work with the department.
5. Discussion of draft Review of Complaint Policies and Procedures (Judy Fabricant’s working group)
6. Brief progress reports from the other two working groups: Policy for Traffic Stops for Equipment Violations (Paul Yee) and discussion of the revised minor equipment violation postcard; and Community Reporting and Data Sharing (Kristan Singleton and Ron Wilkinson)
7. Adjourn until Monday, June 27 at 7pm.
Register for this meeting by following this link: https://bit.ly/3N1voKm