Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +16692545252,,1617050893#,,,,*71740169# or +16468287666,,1617050893#,,,,*71740169#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 254 5252 or +1 646 828 7666 or +1 669 216 1590 or +1 551 285 1373
Webinar ID: 161 705 0893
I. Sub-Committee Leadership (10 Minutes)
II. Review of Warrant Article 12 and Warrant Article 24 from Fall Town Meeting 2019
a. Determine what functions/powers can be included from Warrant Article 12 into the complaint process within Article 24
b. Determine roles that will implement the complaint process.
i. Town Counsel
III. Review of existing documentation for complaint processing. (10 Minutes)
IV. Commence work on complaint process procedures
V. Discussion of a communication outreach/communication plan.
VI. Schedule next meeting date. (5 minutes)
Public Link: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_-kNYStMlQ1ub0CwpIViNfA
Or call: +1 646 828 7666
Webinar ID: 161 381 7479
1. Meeting called to order
2. Approval of the minutes of May 23
3. Public Comment. Comments will also be allowed after each agenda item. Comments limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
4. Introduction of our new Chief of Police, Ashley Gonzalez
5. Discussion and possible vote on the revision of the Complaint Policies and Procedures of Judy Fabricant’s working group with an eye toward presenting it to the Select Board for approval and acceptance.
6. Updates from the other two working groups.
7. Discussion of whether we would have an in-person quorum to be able to meet in a hybrid model on July 25.
8. Adjourn until July 25 at 7:00 pm.
120 Worthington Road